Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Break :-|

Well it is Thursday and we are blogging. During spring break I am going to the beach with my BestFriend Lillian Juatice. We are going to swim and shop. I haven't been to the beach in 2 years, but I have been before. When I go to the beach I am going to buy a turtle and some clothes. I am going to lay in the sun and get a tan. I am going to have a great week with my Lillian Paige. We will have a great time.We haven't tanned so we will tan while we are there. We are going to ride a Banana Boat and Parsheling. I will get tan and then I won't have to lay in the tanning bed. I have a lot to do this week and 2 weekends that we are off. I am very excited to leave, but I know I will miss my mom and dad. I'm glad I'm getting away from my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment