Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Free Blog :D

Well today is Friday and we have a free blog day. I have had a long week, so I am going t blog about how my weekend is going to go. Well today I am going home with my friend Kaitlyn Kennedy because we have a youth rally at the Ark of Safety. I believe that the youth rally will go good. Her grandmother is fixing us some chicken and dumplings before we leave. Saturday I am going skating with my friend Santana cause it is her birthday. She invited a few friends like Meghan and Makayla. Sunday I am going to the circus with my friend and globaloria partner Lilli. We are going to Charleston to watch it. I haven't been to the circus since I was little so I can't wait. We are going to have a good time cause we are going shopping too. Well that is how my weekend is planned out. Thanks for reading my wonderful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment